John Deere ILS Extension Kits
Save your John Deere ILS from expensive repairs and down-time
Cotton reel wheel spacers significantly weaken your John Deere front hub/planetary assembly, leading to increased maintenance costs, poor handling and high risk of failure. These costs can add up to a huge amount over the life of your tractor.
C&C's ILS Widetract upgrade kit lets your tractor's suspension work the way it should, so you can safely use front weights and implements without damage and increased maintenance costs.
3m ILS Kit
Our ILS Widetract kit comes complete and ready to be fitted. No modification to the tractor is necessary.
- Does not compromise strength
- Precision CNC manufacture so every kit fits first time
- Doesn't compromise steering geometry (no GPS calibration needed)
- Easy to fit and remove (no permanent modification to tractor)
- Dealer support for fitting
4m ILS Extension
Our 4m kit is now available for order.
- Front and rear bolt-on extension with adjustable 45 tonne pre-tension rods for maximum strength and service life of factory components
- Smaller turning radius than factory (useful when your tractor is wider than it is long)
- Complete kit comes ready to be fitted (all cables etc. included)
- No permanent modification to tractor necessary
Contact us for details:
ph. 07 46 332 344